I am writing this in public interest and my own interest. It appears clearly that my blogs have been hacked by filthy spammers in the last 48 hours. I have reported the issue to Google and if I fail to get a satisfactory response from them I am going to stop contributing to blogs This is a very sad state of affairs for a popular phenomenon like Google . They must wake up and do something to stop this . They need to come out with some drastic solution and enable bloggers to protect their blogs. I expect my readers to use common sense and dissociate my blogs completely from this kind of filth.
I have noticed that Google has received similar complaints from other bloggers in the last 46 hours.
I have noticed that Google has received similar complaints from other bloggers in the last 46 hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment